Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bowling

Today we went bowling.  I lost there today.  My dad won.  My mom was off by 1 point.  We played one game.  We played at Troy Lanes.  When we got home we played basketball.  We played horse because we did our homework fast. Oh, after piano, we went to Mcdonald's,I got a skate board. I felt tired and fun today.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, little wonder boy. I wonder how you could manage to hold the bowling ball and roll it. When you grow taller and bigger, you will find something you can excel in. Who knows if you will even be the world champ in bowling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to be competitive. It's also important that we can learn from the time we lost. Remember, remain your positive attitude at all times. I know it's not easy. But, I hope you have fun through the game.
    Next time, we can try different things and see if you can improve the score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you guys are super busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard that you had your birthday celebration last Sunday (3 Oct). A belated happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's Josiah's friend's party...

    ReplyDelete