Today, we had a long day. I got a gold star in piano lesson. That means I did awesome. The songs are very hard, I didn't pass any today. But somehow I got a gold star:)
After that, we went home and did Chinese homework again. We read 60 minutes. That is 1 hour!! The book was not that long.
My grandma bought us a eel to eat. Unfortunately, it make the kitchen ground very dirty because the store didn't cut it for us here. Mom has to do it herself. She was exhausted and scared. But good thing she slept while we have piano lesson. I wish we never have eel to cut again.
I think I will have nightmare tonight. I am still think about the eel when it spin around the kitchen sick and struggled from the hot water. When I close my eyes, I can see how it curl around my hands and arm. I wish I could buy it in HK...
ReplyDeleteeek! craziness! :D
ReplyDeletemore crazy is my mother in law paid more than $30 for that. I was really tempted to dump it into the toilet, but think about the price she paid....
ReplyDeleteMy Mum is definitely afraid of any creatures long and slimy like the eel! Your Mum was very brave to do the cutting herself.
ReplyDeleteGreat that you've got a gold star. Practise more :)
Your post made me laugh. Just thinking about your mom cutting the eel and it being messy all over the place. Good job on the gold star!
ReplyDelete