Yesterday we went on our bikes to Dairy Queen! We rode 1hour! We had a SMOOTHIE! It was Mango flavor. I had to share with Audrey because it was getting late, and it was a large. It was very good. I love it when my Dad came home early for bike ride. I love my Dad and Mom because they let us ride bikes even though it's late in a school day. I had a lot of fun! It was an excellent day!
I love to do stuff with you! I am very proud of you and your effort!
ReplyDeleteLove,
dad
I love to ride the bikes with you guys. It's so fun! Hope we can do it more often before snow hit the ground.
ReplyDeleteNice that you've a blog of your own too! It was too hot when you're in Hong Kong. Our place is small but we actually have four bikes at home. The other day we all went on our bikes to a waterfront park where there's a good view to the sunset. What's the color of your bike? Timmy's and Titus's are light blue.
ReplyDeleteYummy mango smoothie :) I hope you get to go on many more bike rides before it snows!
ReplyDeleteyummmmm.....mango! Ride your bike to my place and let's play the wii!
ReplyDeleteHi Siah! Sooo awesome you got to spend some quality time with your parents! Hope you enjoyed your DQ. :) Blog often, OK?
ReplyDeleteawww..... that's really sweet of you Josiah!
ReplyDelete